Podiatrist - Noble Park
Job no: 498788
Work type: Part time
Location: Noble Park
Noble Park Podiatrists
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for five consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
With Primary Care clinics now established at our aged care homes across Melbourne, Geelong and surrounds, TLC Primary Care has now expanded its service offering to include podiatry services for our aged care residents, their families, our employees and community patients.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for experienced Podiatrists to join the TLC Primary Care team in Noble Park on a full-time, part-time or casual employment basis.
The Podiatry team coordinate and deliver exceptional Podiatry services across TLC Primary Care clinics and TLC Aged Care homes with the full support of the Primary Care Practice Management team.
Key to your success in the role:
- Podiatry qualifications with current full registration with AHPRA
- Experience in treating the elderly (desirable)
- Working rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
In return, TLC will offer you:
- A supportive team environment
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
We invite you to join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend