Medical Receptionist - Noble Park
Job no: 498990
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Primary Care, Medical Receptionist
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to work with our dedicated team at TLC in Noble Park.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 5 years running, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential attributes for this role
- Proficient computer skills
- General Practice experience
- An understanding of batching and billing
- An understanding of the Medicare billing system
- An understanding of the Private Health Insurance billing system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team environment
- Booking and rescheduling patient appointments
- Greeting patients and answering telephone enquiries
- Billing, scanning and filing
- General Administrative duties
- Ensuring practice policies and procedures are correctly followed
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional phone manner
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend