EEN/RN Practice Nurse - Whittlesea
Job no: 499330
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced Practice Nurse to join our team in our medical clinic in Whittlesea which is co-located with our residential Aged Care home. Must have practice experience.
Key to your success in this role will be:
· Strong clinical background including experience in primary health / General Practice including implementation of standards and reporting requirements
· Endorsed Enrolled Nurse qualifications and registration
· Ability to triage patients
· Immunisation certification
· Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend