Registered Nurse Care Manager - TLC Frankston North
Job no: 499518
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Frankston North
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates residential aged care homes, medical centres, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s integrated healthcare approach is a first in Australia - We will also be integrating child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations in the near future.
TLC is seeking a Registered Nurse Care Manager with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Forest Lodge, located in Frankston North.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Ability to obtain a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation.
Team TLC are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration and integrity, and innovation.
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend