Job no: 500011
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Clifton Hill, Mordialloc, Altona North, Belmont, Donvale, Frankston North, Hallam, Melbourne, Wallington, Whittlesea
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Registered Nurses with an enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated teams at TLC Aged Care across Geelong and Greater Melbourne.
If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a signup bonus of $3,000* and competitive wage rates.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day or the after hour’s management of the residential home, being responsible for clinical leadership and management. You will provide exceptional nursing care with an individualised, person-centred approach to residents supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Workers.
Both Permanent and Casual roles are available, our current locations can be viewed on our application form and our website.
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- Ability to provide evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff and corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
*Conditions apply for the signup bonus, including working with TLC for 6 months. Please ask for more details.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend