Personal Care Worker - The Belmont
Job no: 500090
Work type: Part time
Categories: Aged Care, Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC The Belmont in Belmont.
In addition to TLC's competitive hourly rates, If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a sign up bonus of $1,000 if you work 26 shifts during your first 6 months with TLC as a casual employee, or upon completion of your 6 month probation having worked at least 3 shifts per week as a permanent employee.
You will work as a team to provide holistic personal care to our residents in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and TLC Policies and Procedures. This involves working in consultation with other staff to provide assistance with resident hygiene, meal times and daily living and lifestyle activities.
Both Permanent and Casual roles are available
- A Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ACFI and accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in aged care
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker screening check
- COVID Vaccinations (including Booster dose)
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff and corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend