Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 496663
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Aged Care
Fantastic opportunities available for Registered Nurses with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens in Noble Park.
TLC is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend